Friday, May 5, 2023

COMFORTING the afflicted

 

Psalm 34:19

King James Version

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: 

but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.


Moments ago, we wrote a post, "COMFORT from affliction".

We wanted to share verses that would give comfort.

Thing is, there were tons of verses.

Not only that.

The SPIRIT of the LORD was so strong in my heart.

Through GOD's WORD, we wanted to give real comfort.

I assure you, only the WORD of GOD can given us real comfort.

That's the premise for this 87th blog.

Hot on the heels of the 86th blog.

But SPIRIT has much to say.

He is the "Comforter", after all.

But more on that on the next post.

Find real comfort in this new blog.

GOD bless you all!


Blog tabs:

2023 articles


ALL Bible verses from:

biblegateway.com

kingjamesbibleonline.org

openbible.info


Image: Clipart Library


PURPOSE of AFFLICTION

  Psalm 119:71 King James Version 71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted;  that I might learn thy statutes . Until GOD made me bor...